Monday, May 24, 2010

I TOOK MY IGGY TO THE VET WE TRIED EVERY THING BUT HE DIED RIP IF U THINK THIS IS SAD REPLY PLEASE HE WAs A

GOOD IGUANA
Answers:
I'm deeply sorry for your loss :( Did you guys find out what was wrong with the tail?
Aww poor thing. Let his soal rest in peace and bless him. Poor thing. Your probly feeling awful. I hope you feel better about it!!: )
Very sad, we have had many pets from snakes to spiders. some bought some caught, I miss em all. sorry for your loss truely!!
aww im so sorry
I am very sorry for your loss of your pet. I, too, have pets and when they pass away that is so-o sad. I empathize with you and it is a good and healthy sign that you are talking about it. You sound like you are a very caring person. God bless.
There is nothing to compare to the pain and sense of loss when you lose a pet. The relationship between a pet and an owner is one that can be the strongest bond.

My heart goes out to you! I am so sorry that you lost your iguana. It never matters what type of animal it is, only that you lost them.

RIP to your iggy!
sorry to hear it loosing a pet is like loosing your best freind
I know how you feel, i lost my green water dragon a long while ago, it never stop hurting, but just remember this, iggy knows you love it still very much, so get on with your life, but don't forget about it.
Iguanas DO NOT die from a fractured tail, there was more going on and please do not ever get another iguana.
awwwwwww thats sad, bless him and best of luck to you in getting over it.
Thats so sad i feel so sorry for u
I sorry your friend IGGY died it sucks having a pet die
I remember my first two alligators I got alexander killed the other
and now alexander is over 4ft
i no how it feel s my iggy all most died and i hated the feeling he broke is arm and was draggging it around i hope he is out of his sick body so if you did this he/she will forgive you i hate this felling
yes this is very sad.
My prayers are with you. I have towo iggs of my own and would feel awful if either one of them where to pass from this world. Please accept my condolences.

No comments:

Post a Comment