Saturday, May 22, 2010

i have you ever kissed a cat or any pets??


Answers:
yes
yea i kiss my dog when i come home from a trip or when shes good. but never on the lips just on her head
NO, BUT I'VE HAD A FEW THAT KISSED ME.
Yes, I do it all the time. It feels good that someone is waiting for you and happy to see you. I love dogs a lot. He is my best friend. I kissed him and sleep w/him. I don't like cats too much, they are ok but not. It is ok to kiss your pet.
Yes by blue fronrt Amazon
No, but my sister has.
I used to hate cat's before I got a kitten for my kids. I've kissed her so much that she will jump in my lap and give me "kitty-kisses". I still don't like cats, but I love Angel. Love is interesting like that. Beside's her breath is better than some men's that I've kissed.
Of course, I have two beautiful cats that greet me the second I walk through the door when I get home from work and they wait for me to put my purse down, bend over and give them each a kiss. They are just like two little children, they have to get attention from mommy as soon as she walks through the door (it really pisses my boyfriend off that they do that too because they don't do that to him). I'm sick I know, but I just love those two little f*ckers!
I kiss my pets all the time! They are so yummy!! *runs up to sleeping doggy and kisses it*!!
I kiss my dog and cat on the top of their head
yeah i treat them like family.
yes my iguanas and boy do they have a tongue! lol
Of course I give my dogs and my bird kisses all of the time. They mean a lot to me because they are part of my family. Do you give your family kisses? Then why wouldn't you give your pet kisses?

No comments:

Post a Comment