Monday, May 24, 2010

I think 'sausage' is a fantastic word..It comes off the tongue really well.. Do you have a fave word?

'Flange' is another one!
Answers:
Sausage is a very nice word, especially if you use different pronounciations. Lately my favorite word is " Moist" I like to say it slowly, over and over again.
Weetabik
fantasmagorical, chaos, tubular
String and job (everyone laughs when I say 'I've got jobs to do' - no idea where I got it from) lol
Anatomically correct.
catalistic converter.. !!
Hence. I use it in all important conversations.
"bumble-bee" .actually is that 2 words?
Supercalafragalisticexpealiodo. it comes off the tongue well.once you start you cant stop..
Nice one - I love the word sausage too, but I think it would come a close 2nd to 'Squelchy'.
Maybe we could combine the 2..squelchy sausages, squelchy sausages..
A few mine is 'Blimp' just fabulous.
I am Jack's Rage. F a duck! is my favorite thing to say or think to myself. It rolls off my mind so well.
guacamole
Hullabaloo

tis

Narf
tubing.

haha, TOOOOOOOBING
I like the word Minge, what a lovely word. The Ladies like that word too.
Me too!
Relish. I like the food and doing things with gusto. Plus it just sounds great!
Bartholamew

Say the name five times and you turn into Mr Bean
bozzacks.
I like the word dissonance.
I like 'socks' and 'vomit'.I don't know why.maybe the strong pronunciation
My favourite is really cheesy . Mother.

Also my favourite person! What a coincidence!
Fiat Mirafori it was a car.
potato!

or. champingnons
SPRINKY. i dare you to say it and not smile.
I'm flabbergasted!
saganake
My 4 faves string together well,
"See you in bed!"
i can't spell so be warned..burgle. it's just strange.but gd!

1 comment: