Monday, May 24, 2010

I need a good first paragraph and title about why my biggest fear is snakes?

I suck at opening paragraphs and titles. thankz for all your help guyz
Answers:
Do your own homework. How about I'm a chickensh*t and don't know the first thing about snakes. Are you one of those dumbas*es that thinks they are slimy too?
Snakes!(title)
What about sting rays?
Hissssssssssss. No it isnt the sound of a tire going flat, it is the sound I dread more than anyother! It is a snake!
write it yourself
instead of talking to us!
The Title "Fake snakes are better"
Snakes on a brain,

I cant get these mother fu**ing snakes off my motherfu**ing brain.
Maybe if you could give us some reasons you fear snakes, we could help better. :) Hard to write a paragraph about why someone fears something when you don't know why he/she is afraid.

:)
You have GOT to be kidding.

Why do you think they gave you this assignment.
It is just the thought of a snake that makes me crazy with fear, so I can only imagine what would happen if I came upon one. I don't have a valid reason for my fear except for the fact that you hear about people being bitten by certain snakes and dying.
If you want to be trendy, how about this title "Snakes on a brain!"

How about starting like this:

Everyone has a fear. Many people fear flying, dying, heights, begin alone, bridges. The list goes on. For me, my biggest fear is snakes.
Good title in my opinion "Snakes on my psyche!" and then start with a personal, assertive statement. Something like "I first realized I was afraid of snakes when I was __;"
Lions, tigers,bears and Snakes oh my!
My True Fear

Everyone is afraid of something. Whether its clowns, feet, or in my case snakes. I have always been terrified by their slimy, discusting, violent ways. Just the sight of one on t.v makes me want to leave the room, I can not stand them.


Yeah ok it may sound dumb but im terrified by them and i guess i would say that. I hope i helped a little bit!! Good Luck!
Silent, stealthy they enter my brain and make me insane.
HERPETOFEAR
title: 'Why My Biggest Fear is Snakes'

paragraph: 'Snakes scare the living daylights out of me.
Some people may think that it is irrational, but hey,
I can't help it!
I can however, explain to you why I am afraid of them.'

ahh.. thanks. how I miss writing..
I could write you an excellent title and first paragraph, but I'd need to know more about why YOU are afraid of snakes. Hello! The paper is by YOU!
[Title] Snakes - the most ancient of phobias.
[Paragraph] Since the dawn of man, the image of the snake has struck fear into people of all nationalities. Studies have shown that even people who live in countries with little or no indigenous snake population suffer raised pulses and heart palpitations at coming into close contact with a serpant for the first time. So why is this - what primeval instinct gives us this inate fear, and why is it as strong today as it was for our ancestors all those millenia before? [ENDS]
walking through the woods, admiring all of natures beauty. A bird cries from above alarming any other creatures around that it's alive!! approaching the babbling brooke i see a unique rock. With the brooke babbling away in my ear like sooo many lullaby's, droning me into a trance like state, I reach for the rock when it happens W H A M ! ! !, I'm struck on the thumb by the venomous ______________ (%26lt;-- insert snake name here ) Dam snakes!!
the title could be "Living with Ophiciophobia"

check out wikipedia for more info.

ophiciophobia is the offical term for fear of snakes. your opening paragraph should introduce your reader to the reasons you are afraid of snakes. First make an outline and write down at least three reasons why you dont like snakes. Then in your intro you mention these things. In the body of your essay you must elaborate on each of the points, each in its own paragraph. your essay should have at least five paragraphs, intro, body, and conclusion. You must write this because I dont know what exactly about snakes you do not like.
I like snakes. has a boa (and I don't mean feathers) around my neck when I was 16. anyway.
"Snakes alive, Snakes dead, keep those things away from my head!"
I hate snakes because of all the movies and horror stories about snakes. their fangs.. their venom.the ability they have to squish you.. I'd go on, but then you'd have to read my paper.
first of all don't write about how slimy they are. because they're not.. secondly don't write "discusting" .. because that's not even spelled right.

if you're going to write an opening.. a good way to start is to start broad. talk about fears in general. mention some fears and why some people have a fear of this or that. or mention the point of this essay in some way (like the prompt you were given). then say, for whatever reason, fears are a natural part of being human. or something similar to that. then narrow it down to a saying that you have a fear of snakes.
Title: Life with Ophidiophobia

Sounds like a bd skin disease, doesn't it? Although not many people recognize the name, many suffer with it. Ophidiophobia is the fear of snakes. I first noticed I was afraid of snakes.

Opening with a definition is one of the easiest ways to get the attention of the reader and make you sound well informed. There are lots of good web-sites on this issue. Search Fear of Snakes and brainstorm-then organize your outline. Good Luck
Title- Ophidiophobia ( The proper name for a fear of snakes)

I cannot begin to explain how much I both fear and loathe snakes, I am completely repulsed by them . They make me scared, churn my stomach and make me cringe so much.

If you start the paragraph like this you are setting the scene for what you are about to write. You are also giving the reader a pretty good idea and understanding of how much you loathe and fear them.
Snake's Fear. Snakes are everywhere in planet Earth.Some people like snakes,others are afraid to snakes.My favourite snake is : King Cobra. Good question.
Snake Run: My fear of snakes
Many consider snakes a great passion, and others, like me, have quite a big fear of them. I do respect these creatures, all people should, but I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF THEM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment