Monday, May 24, 2010

I love Steve Irwin.and I think it is funny how every snake he picks up is "one of the most venomous snakes"

haha.I love that man! Has anyone else noticed this?
Answers:
Yep. then there's the "most venomous snake in the world."
CRIKEY!
Loved that man. He's the only famous person I really wanted to meet. To hell with the rest.

Did y'all read was Jean-Michel Cousteau was saying? That he doesn't touch nature, that's why he's still alive at 61. Bah! He might still be alive - but where's his HUGE fan base and shows on Animal Planet?
Yeah it's just to bad he will not be able to do that anymore..I'm sure gonna miss him.
Have you noticed that he is now dead? You are writing in the present tense.it should be in the past tense.unless you didn't know.
yeah i've noticed it its soooo sad though that he died but he was doing something he loved to do
he loved animals i do too when i get older i wanna go to Austrailia and get a job at his zoo
He will pick up 'one of the most venomous snakes' no more.
I M REALLY REALLY GONNA MISS HIM!!
:-( ;-(
He was the best true blue aussie australia ever had!
I cried at his memorial. Australia is never going to be the same.
Anyone else that had respect for this fantastic man, leave a few words.
Yes, Steve Irwin was Awesome. About the Question, I think they filmed a lot more snake encounters and only showed the more poisonous and exiting ones. But Steve is still cool.
I agree that it was all pretty entertaining and then he would poke them with a stick a few times and then grab it and shake it around a little and after he is done with the torture and teasing the poor thing he has the nerve to day "Look at him, He is a little aggravated to day ain't he"

I'm still impessed he did not get killed sooner. But yes he was pretty funny.
Steve Irwin was an amazing guy. It's a real loss to the animal community that he died, and so young too. His methods may have been a little controvertial to some, but he so clearly loved what he did, and was a true conservationist. I will always remember him as a true inspiration. My condolences to his family, and rest in peace Steve - I can only imagine the flood of animals that was waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge!
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment