Saturday, May 22, 2010

I lost my iguana outside?

i had him in a rabits cage so he could enjoy the sun and i left.
When i came back the cage was open and he was gone.
The aeria is foul of trees and and it is very hard for me to search.
Can he find his way back ?
How can i found him ?
I am cruing for two days but today i had a call.
Someone saw him crosing the street and at least i know he is alive.
Answers:
Who let him out?
Audios, Iguana!
Oh I'm so sorry for you! He might be able to find his way home but I wouldn't count on it. I'd post fliers around the neighborhood if he's been spotted recently but b/c he is a lizard I bet he's going to live a safe happy life in the woods.if he stays out of the street. You might want to contact animal control and see if they recommend you setting up a safe trap for him if he does venture back onto your property. Hope you find him! Best wishes!
Are you sure he wasn't stolen? Put in a report with local animal control about your lost pet, so if he does turn up somewhere, they'll know who to call.
alert all local animal control and shelters. put up flyers in your nieghborhood and if possible offer a reward. let ppl know hes missing. good luck. i hope
u find him
it sounds like some one was trying to steel him if the door was open. i would put up flyers and ask ppl if they saw him anywhere. hope u find him.
well just tell everyone you know to keep a eye on a iguana on the run its possible you might find it again
WOW ironic..I had that same thing happen to me a few years back..in fact my iguana was gone for 2 months.She stayed around the area though..my neibors across the street spotter her crossing there deck. It was getting awfully cold at night to..So my guess is yours is probably still around too,as long is there is plenty to eat. Good luck !
I realy dont know how your iguana got outside and i dont know how you can find it or if he can even find its way back but try putting some food all around and check it every so often to know if its still there. good luck!
Iguanas are very territorial. Chances are, he is still around close, unless somebody took him.. Try looking around high places, because that is where they feel safer. They can survive on plants, flowers, etc..Also, when its sunny out..look for a good place he could be basking..Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment