Monday, May 24, 2010

I saw a dinosaur?

I think I saw a T-Rex the other day in my backyard.anyone know if they're friendly or not?
Answers:
The t-Rex knew you had a good heart. So it came to your house knowing you would give it a good home. Take her in and love her and don't let any news cast or scientist find her, or they will poke and prod and her. This will also be great stories to tell your grandchildren for generations to come.." The time Gramma had a T-Rex." Do the right thing. Love it!
nope there really mean lol
Walk up and pet it to find out.
I don't think they would be friendly, I think they would eat you.
They are very friendly, just go on up to it and give it a great big kiss, thay love that!
I would put by dog and cats inside the house,they like to eat small animals.if they are not already eaten. I would also carry a shotgun when leaving the house and fire a couple warning shots to scare it away.Good luck with your monster :)
Seeing as it hasn't eaten you yet..my guess is it wants to be your friend LOL
I think you're * retarded! :D
Yeah.don't let their intimidating looks fool you. They are man's best friend next to dogs.
They are friendly, you can even put your hand in their mouth.No, no, no, just kidding. 8)
lucky you! i only get boring old sparrows and the occasional squirel. oooh you jammy sod!
Yes.

I suggest you have a wee roll in slightly rancid ground beef, and run right out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment