Saturday, May 22, 2010

i let my snake out i think it as escaped have you seen it?


Answers:
I saw a very small snake, about 3 inches long, so i think thats definately yours! HA!
Sorry no.
Sorry no, its not in my house
Yes is just here around my neck. wait! is starting to
I might have stepped on it by mistake. Oh well. Life goes on.
2 points
where are you located at? maybe I should start running already
i thought i saw a rattle snake.
I DID, I DID see a rattle snake!
i wondered what that was sliding up my leg. can i give you it back later.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Boy, do I hate having to get out my gun and call animal control this early in the morning..have a good day.
Did you know it tasted like chicken?
ma bad i rode over it with my bike sorry!!
I have a nest in my compost pile. Seriously, I do. My son and I go out and play with them occasionally.

Now, your kidding, right?
S O S or r y, c a n T r e p ly n o w, s h a kin g t o o m u ch,,,,,,th e r e s a sn ake b y m y f oot!!
Escaped?
Why would it want to leave such an intelligent owner?
i think i saw it on that plane.
what aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RUN FOR IT !!.
Maybe he just went out with the guys to get laid. Give him some time.
Sorry I have not seen your snake if i do i will probaly end up having a heart attack
please. i'm a bloke
why would u let a snake out, for a quick stroll around the park?
Not down here, have you checked all the warm areas of the house as they tend to go there first. Try bating the floor overnight in a drop box and see if you can catch it, there is a possibility it could still be in the house. Ours always hides by the raidiators or in the airing cupboard. If it has got out completey the next best place to look is under cars that have recently moved they like the heat off the engines. If you haven't done so already stick up adverts over town and get people on the look out, otherwise they could mistake it for posionous and try to kill it.

Could luck I would hate to loose ours as they are now part of our family.
i haven't seen it try looking under your bed or sofa my be some where it will feel safe i think he could still be in your house my snake was under my bed for 3 days and i never knew about it

No comments:

Post a Comment