Monday, May 24, 2010

I should have asked if anyone else was frustrated?

Hi
Ok I asked who thinks there are too many out here asking etc.. a few minutes ago.. so far great response.

First.. I am a retired Trauma Nurse, I also have a Zoology degree, work in Wildlife rescue, conservation and manage urban waterfowl
I am obtaining a wildlife Vet degree as well.

I understand how important it is for folks who do not know to have a place to go ask and for folks who do know to take a sec and answer.. I guess I am only frustrated in what I read so much of.. and you cant answer them all and you never heaer back from most as to the outcome of what ended up happening.

My question should have been. anyone else frustrated? I certainly do not want people not coming out asking and just leaving an animal suffer ..

No offesne was meant at all.. just looking for others who are frustrated is all!
:0)
Thanks
Wismom
Answers:
The thing that gets to me is how many people can get a animal and know absolutely nothing about it. If people would just google the name of the reptile they keep a whole lot of information usually will come up and answer all of there questions.. Even better would be doing that BEFORE you get the animal.

the thing that irritates me about this forum is that people will answer questions that they know nothing about just to get two points.. Every single question asked on here has some very FALSE information given to it. How is anyone to know who to actually believe?
Boy don't I know what you mean. The thing that frustrates me more than anything is the people who come on asking questions about breeding dogs. If you don't know these kinds of things (simple things I knew before I knew how to read!) then you shouldn't be bringing new life into this world. It really ticks me off because here they are ruining lives that haven't even had a chance yet by not giving them a good start. I really wish that we could impose some sort of law that would make it so people can't breed unless they have champion dogs. I realize though that even with that then you need somebody to police it and so on and so forth. I wish that it was a matter of "common sense" but I think we should simply refer to this as "sense" because it's certainly not common anymore. I am in dog rescue and I also show Labradors so I see way more of this stuff than some of the other people who will read this do. Just a way of defense saying I know that of which I speak. My folks raise and show Chis, and have been doing so as long as I can remember (20 some years). They had to start out just like everyone else, without information and the like, but if you take the time to read books you can find all the information necessary to properly care for and breed dogs. If you won't take the time to do that, then you shouldn't breeding PERIOD.
Your not alone. I am sick of people posting questions that if they had half a brain they would know to contact a vet instead of posting life threating illnesses on here.
Hari Raya is around the corner and I am very, very happy and not frustrated. Why are you looking for frustrated people when you should be looking for positive thinking people.

No comments:

Post a Comment