Monday, May 24, 2010

I need names for a ball python, any suggestions?

Nothing stupid, like Fluffy. Actually, that would be funny, but not to name my snake. I want nice names, like Chloe or something.
Answers:
kiwi
lily
anian
lana
jade
ruby
skittle
lime
Are you looking for girl names only? I like the name Numchuck, but it's not very feminine.
Monte.as Monte Python
Name him Neville Flynn. Samuel L. Jackson would be proud.
name it snakey XD
ijuubhububybgiuguytfv
monty
Rover?
Or how about Py?
hmmm..
jiggy.
just a suggestion. :)
slimy molly
i never named my reptiles. my wife made me name my ball when I got her, so I named her boot. as in thats what she was gonna be if she bit me.
what about Snookie? I like it,its cute
I like*if its a boy:

1.Yuki
2.King Solomon
3.Galamonn
4.Ultimus Prime
5.Salvator

I like*if its a girl:

1.Alfina
2.Valatine
3.Kiris
4.Yuffie *XD
5.Tiras

Love To Brainstorm, Wish You Best of Luck on your Ultimate decision, I own a cornsnake I adopted out of petco so I know
"snake naming" can be tough, but we "snake owners" always
come up with the best!
Splashdance, Cubic Zirconia, Apple, Cheese Puff, Xena, Jane (from Tarzan).
Alithea.Beppy..pooboo
Medusa..
I have several suggestions..how about:
Monty,
Tyler, or
Parthneon?
Is your python a female?
Then, how about:
Yvonne,
Thelma,
Yolonda,
Patty,
Shorty,
Typon,
or
Phyliss?
I hope you like some of these names?
Just out of curiousity.what colors are on the skin of a ball python??
A curious Yahoo responder
hmm.in the bible they say snakes are evil or something like that so what about like a dark dominatrix name or something evil like sugar or maybe tonto? jesabelle..i would try to think of something dark, maybe hippyish or like a hooker name..thatd be good
bubba or slim sound good.
Indiana
I named mine MyLove, cause i love her so much. ^^

My other snake i named Mnemosyne, the Greek personification of memory. Or Seshomaru, just cause im a dork. XD
Heidi
Sadie
Athena
Autumn

Those are some of my faves.
I used to call mine Tito, but it was a male..maybe sisi or melo
I named my girl ball python Shye. I like unique names like that. If you like unique names you could look into elvish names or different languages to find something you like.
CHEEBA!
KAA - the snake from the jungle book. my personal favorite.
Name it "Nguma." Nguma means python in the Lingala language, which is spoken in the western part of the Democratic Republic of Congo. There are a lot of pythons there.

No comments:

Post a Comment