Saturday, May 22, 2010

I just saw a frog eat a scorpion. How sick is that?

He flopped his tounge out on him, then pulled him closer, then used his webbed arms to pull him right into his mouth!

Then i saw a frog eat a newt. The newt secreted poison while getting eaten whole, and after a minute the frog dies and the newt walks out of the frogs dead mouth!

This was all just on National Geograhic Channel.
Answers:
Probably no worse than a cat trying to swallow a frog and start to foam at the mouth! I saw it happen and the cat finally gave up on the idea.
ew.
but.
chewing gum is really gross, chewing gum i hate the most.
And I thought my job was tough
So? I saw a football player eat a 'tard in a wheelchair - that's even sicker!
coool
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. nasty..but i love chewing gum!!
thts life buddy.sometimes u win sometimes u fall flat on ur face
That's nature.
Cool! I just watched Tom Cruise in a movie and that was even more disgusting! Although I bet he kinda resembles the newt!
That IS THE COOLEST THING IVE HEARD TODAY LOL
Yer, but what about the people who eat Frogs, thats gotta be worse !
Wait till you see, Human eat the frog.
thats pretty awesome
Cool, Hey why dont u watch "Fear Factor" on nbc. They are way better than wat u just told. Dont forget to have ur dinner during the show !

They show humans drinking maggot juice and things like dat !!
ya i saw that , wasnt that wild?
That absolutely rocks! The only thing better would be seeing it in real life.altho the other night I watched a male spider trying to mate with a female--her web was about two feet in diameter, no exaggeration here--he'd kind of tickle her legs with his own while trying to maneuver in position.last I saw he was still alive though, she hadn't eaten him yet.
How about those Japanese tiger wasps that killed a whole colony of bees. Frogs have to eat too and they are good eatin.
eeeee.ah..h.h..
how sick how cool.
i can't decide! lol
I am so annoyed I missed that it sounds ace
Eeeeeewwww.
Grosss.. :P
wow
i saw that it was freakin awsome.
as sick as u.
How does frog know what is within diet range? Anything walking by that is smaller? My dog tries to catch some flies or bees but is unable to eat them due to the rapid movement of the insect and the comparably slow lapping of a dog (which I DO believe in) tongue.
Frog learns a late lesson - no newt is good newt.

Norton to Alice - "No, Alice, Ralph is right, I worked with a guy in the sewer and he spelled his name N A T." (regarding a three letter word for 'insect').

No comments:

Post a Comment