Saturday, May 22, 2010

I like takeing photos of snakes.Is there anyone in my area that enjoys the same hobbies as me?

I am looking for Someone to go herping with me.I do not have anyone i know that would go with me. Everyone i know are scared of snakes an only want to kill them.I live in the Huntsville,Al area.
Answers:
Sounds fun, but I live in Virginia. Check out www.kingsnake.com. that site has lots of info and links.
See if there is a reptile club ior rescue group in your area and join it. I think it's nice that you only want to "shoot" snakes with your camera! There must be other nice people somewhere around where you live. Good luck!
holy, i love snakes and i love taking photos. ive never thought of putting the two together and taking pics. of snakes but it sounds awesome. ya ur right. everyone i no hates snakes 2. 2 bad i live in Maryland. email me at jefffrickman@yahoo.com
WOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN-WHY DON'T YOU PUT AN ADD IN THE PAPER AND START A CLUB-I KNOW I'D JOIN

AB
Email everyone you know about making a snake club or something. Tell them to email to everyone they know and pretty soon everyone will know about your snake club.
i'd love to but live in knoxville, tn. I prefer keeping some for my hobby but capture and release sounds cool too. starting to get a little late in the season for catching any but have you considered amphibians also.
i love photographing my snake

No comments:

Post a Comment