Sunday, August 2, 2009

I have a crocodile living under my house what should I do?

I is a grown-up!
Answers:
Climb under the house with some raw chicken and call him out with a "here Kitty Kitty".
Call him Frank, all Crock's are named Frank.
They are quite good poker players also, bring a deck of cards.

Good luck with your new friend.


Yours: Grumpy
Call animal control.
all the authorities,
Eeeek! That's not good at all!! I read in a book on reptiles that alligators r shy but Crocs. Uh-Oh! get an apartment or move! r u even able to get out without it snapping it's jaws at u?
Have sex with it and start a family.
Call the animal people. 911 yah know.
Call the animal control or the police and they'll know who to call.
call crocodile hunter
Feed it pigs
Keep it as a Watch Man

No comments:

Post a Comment